Sunday, February 2, 2014

Teenage girl intro..

 It's weird trying to figure out something witty and cute to say to begin this thing WOW. Well uh HEY- I'm Natalie. I'm 17 years-old and I look like something you'd scrape off the bottom of a shoe. Not just any shoe though- something classy like someone's pair of Jordan's (Ou holla~). Seriously though- I'm just trying to make it through this thing we call life. * This was a cheesy intro and I apologize* AHEM anyway...

I was and am that shy girl at school, the one that doesn't say much because they don't want to be judged- yeah, that's me. Lets look at grade 9 for a moment, I started high school with the worst "bob" haircut ever and a lovely retainer to close in the massive gap in my teeth. I started at a new school with 2 good friends and that was it. I wasn't the type to go up to someone and be like, "Hey- lets be friends?" YA-NO that wasn't happening.

I mean eventually I did get out and make new friends, grew my hair out and lost the metal mouth but I never really lost the being "Shy" phase, I can have a conversation with someone that I just met- but after I will always replay what I said and do the whole, " What the heck is wrong with you? Why did you say that- ugh they're going to think you're such a loser" conversation.

Well, its late, im really tired (loser) and I realize that this entry was going nowhere but uhm maybe i'll continue this blog soon and maybe, just maybe, it wont be so suckish. Well goodnight my lovelies- enjoy the grade 9 picture ;)

holy cow eh? hotstuff- grade 9 qt3.14

No comments:

Post a Comment